Jan 17, 2010

Thanks for eating my house with me!

I originally started posting about this challenge so that if I said it out loud, or typed it rather, I would have more accountability and maybe pull some willpower from other women stronger than myself to be able to complete this challenge. What I didn't know was how much encouragement I would receive!

I may be full of something, but innovation probably isn't the word to use to describe that something. I have a good idea once in a while, but I love to get ideas from others! This challenge wasn't a new idea, and I am sure it has been done at least a few thousand times before. One thing I do know for sure is that I am just one person who has a completely different stash of food, recipes and thoughts than the next person. This challenge forced me to add my creative juices to my recipes, even if those juices WERE a little bland.

Talking about this challenge to others outside my home was exactly the push I needed to keep me going, so thank you for that! I hope this has inspired just one of you to EAT YOUR HOUSE! :)

~Missy~

2 comments:

Jennifer Haas said...

Thank you for sharing it with us!! I know others have done it BUT, to have it there for EVERYONE to see helps. It also made me realize that I need to do this, like yesterday!!

thanks again for sharing
Jennifer

Melissa McFurniture said...

You're welcome, Jennifer! Thanks for tagging along with me! :)